Last Sunday (May 30) was an amazing day. Such unity, love and Kingdom impact. Here are just some of my quick reflections on the day. When God does great things I too rarely take time to physically note it, and too often forget God's amazing work. This is a way to just give God praise for a breakthrough day.
What I noticed...
1. God clearly had a plan.
2. Visitors felt embraced and welcomed BECAUSE the church (we) looked outward.
3. Our church family invited their friends and family members.
4. There was Tangible (you could feel it) unity and love for each other that welcomed (and fanned) the Holy Spirit.
3. Christ followers from every generation served side by side. Beautiful sight!
4. Powerful worship in both services. Did I mention God was there!
5. We celebrated with freedom in Christ. It was a time free from that stifling religious spirit of dos-don'ts and judgement.
6. God stretched our outreach bandwidth. God helped us see we could reach even more types of people with the good news.
7. We met some amazing Christian brothers and sisters in the motorcycling community.
If you were there, I'd love to hear your reflections. If you're up to it, feel free to add how God blessed you last Sunday and what God might have been teaching you and/or our church.