Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Choosing and Leading Wisely

I journal occassionally. Several times each month. I find it helps me process what God is speaking into my life. And it serves as documented proof, that I do actually pray :-)

Many months back we (our leadership team) were facing a series of tough decisions. The desired outcome was the will of God and ultimately the glory of Jesus. While still on the front end of those decisions, I reflectively wrote down the following three questions and statement. God must have provided this insight, because I don't think I'm smart enough to have thought of this on my own.

Three Questions
1. What are the various outcomes of this decision?
2. What is the worst outcome of this decision?
3. What is the best outcome of this decision?

Statement: If God is leading then go courageously.

No comments: