Thursday, March 22, 2007

what is up with Sanjaya

I'm starting to get upset about this. I know you expect more spiritual ramblings from me right. Well maybe not. anyway, I can't keep it in any longer, "what is up with american idol?" What is up with AI audience. (hey ai was a city Joshua blew up...) but i digress.. the little girl on AI that they kept showed last night crying...I felt like her. I feel like her everytime I hear Sanjaya sing. I call him jakarta, i don't know why, just to irritate my 9 year old I think. But he is bad, its real bad. Nice kid I suppose, but bad. So what is going on? Any huntches? Here's what I think is going on. There is a college freshman at Harvard or some other Ivy League school, sitting in his apartment with a laptop, who has developed a software program that calls in a million calls per minute. And he is using his scheme to push jakarta, I mean Sanjaya, through. Okay, so its a stretch but I just can't believe what I'm seeing. It's unreal! That's all I've got today... would love to hear your thoughts....peace out.

No comments: